Monday, June 6, 2016

Float like a Butterfly

More and more I find myself deeper and closer to nature. Some how, I have been blessed with an ability to not only find nature but at times it finds me. Some days I can get lost floating around in my own back yard following birds or butterflies. This day was no exception. While following a butterfly from clover to clover, it can become tiring. Standing up or sitting down. You just have to be patient and keep moving, turning the camera, turning your body, changing the angle for focusing, and still trying to get as close as possible. By the time you get all that into place in your view finder, it will probably flutter away to the next blossom! I was determined to get close to this one cabbage butterfly. Finally it headed to my blue hydrangea's and settled down for a long cool drink of nectar! I knew this would be an excellent opportunity to sit and photograph. Patience is a virtue they say! Keep shooting and never give up!



No comments:

Post a Comment